D115 -- CLE & friendly Spaniards


Thomas listened to an on line continuing education course today. Gotta keep up that license to practice – at least one of us needs to start making some money when we get back! I had little desire to learn how to avoid malpractice, so I headed out alone. I ran into an interesting bunch of Spaniards on the street. I was taking pictures of some pretty buildings and the guy in the pink shirt asked me to take a picture of his group.
He even ran across the street to tell me the flash didn't go off. I'm not srue what all that was about, but they were fun. From there I went to the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza. El Greco, Raphael, Manet, Monet, Renoir, Degas, Cezanne, van Gogh, Kandinsky... you name it they had it. I enjoyed all of the art until I got to the avant guard section. I know, I know, it's art. But a big green square on a brown canvas? Come on!We had avoided Spanish cuisine for lunch by eating at a Souper Salad-type place called Fresco. We continued the trend by grabbing Mexican for dinner, and then headed back to the theater to see Inside Man. Once Thomas gets a taste of movies he just can't stop!
-Elva

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home