Tuesday, May 09, 2006

D127 - Maintenance day

Thomas got a haircut today. I wanted to get one too but waited until he got his so I could see what kind of job the stylist did. I thought his hair looked fine afterward but he gave me a look that said, “Don't do it!” I opted to hold off on the haircut. We went running in Parque Retiro this afternoon. Thomas has been running a bit but it was the first time I'd run in months. It wasn't a pretty sight, but I did it. We are hoping that a little exercise now will enable us to gorge ourselves in Italy. Speaking of food, we went to Guru for Indian the third night in a row! The staff is so nice there - they bring you little glasses of champagne at the end of the meal.

-Elva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home