Another rainy, rainy day! I was content to organize photos, call the States to talk to family, watch CNN, and veg out some more, while Thomas was starting to go stir crazy. After one day of rest- can you believe this guy?!?
So he decided to go for a hike on the Copland Valley Trail. While he was gone I spent an hour and a half trying to find us a place to stay in Queenstown. I must have called 25 places and they were all booked. When Thomas came back I handed the chore over to him, as I’d had enough of it. Wouldn’t you know, the first place he called had space. Again – can you believe this guy!?! Luck of the Irish, I guess.
After dinner we drove to Fox Glacier. After a short, steep walk uphill and a walk along a very muddy trail, we came to a look out point where we could see the glacier. It was very pretty, but definitely not stunning like Perito Moreno in Argentina. Geez -we’ve become glacier snobs!
-Elva
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home